BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

31 January 2010

my happiness counts too..


cik uswatun hasanah,
a million thanx for giving me this



saya nangis on da spot tau pas baca
tak caya tanya cik nurul jannah.terus masuk bilik time tears dah nk mengalir.
silly me. haha :)
but,this is really comforting

a very good feeling when i just finished reading it
thats makes me feel good to know that
im not alone in the world :)
i just realize how lucky i am to have all the lovely people around me
tu pun tak tahu nk be grateful ke cik yin? haih
dulu selalu pk, why does it always rain ?
But i know that,Allah SWT has a very gud plan for me.
a very good one, i guess.




next entry nak cite sal novel yang best
pasal jejaka nama KED
saya harap KED nie memang wujud di dunia nyata
haha




p/s: tadi bunda bought me a lipstic- rose water color (i've never bought a lipstic b4,only use lipgloss as lipstick )
it looks great on me. thanx puan rusnani ;)


1 comments:

uswatun hasanah said...

wow..lipstick..its a start..gud start..jgn lupa pada concealer ye ;)